Wednesday

[MOD][2.5.16/4.0.23] YouTube APK with 720p HD playback (WiFi + 3G)


I saw some threads floating around about youtube 720p playback, and I really always wanted that myself.
But I was stupid enough not to even try.
I did try now and, yep, I got it working!
How I installed it:
• Removed /system/app/YouTube.apk (you need a rooted device for this step! If your device is not rooted, try ignoring this step, but installation may not be possible.)
• If YouTube is still in the app drawer, go into YouTube app info and tap "Remove installed updates", then "Force stop".
• Install my APK!
• Your device must be capable of 720p video decoding!
Download
Android 2.1 to 3.1 (Froyo/Gingerbread/Honeycomb)
v2.5.16 - WiFi HD | WiFi + 3G HD


v2.4.4 - WiFi HD | WiFi + 3G HD
Android 3.2+ (Honeycomb/Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean)
v4.0.23 - WiFi HD | WiFi + 3G HD | WiFi HD with Black theme | WiFi + 3G HD with Black theme


v4.0.8E - WiFi HD | WiFi + 3G HD | WiFi + 3G HD with Black theme

v4.0.8 (Jelly Bean only) - WiFi + 3G HD

v3.5.5 - WiFi HD | WiFi + 3G HD | WiFi + 3G HD with Black theme *v2
WiFi HD: HD only available when connected to WiFi networks
WiFi + 3G HD: HD available on both WiFi and mobile networks